Serving Oxford County and surrounding area for over 150 years, we have the experience and extensive sector knowledge to serve all your needs including home, auto, commercial, and farm insurance.
- We are committed to providing you with an expeditious, competitive insurance quote
- 11 agents and 2 brokers with a wide range of expertise
Our commitment to continuing education means we are well versed in the latest insurance products and changing laws that impact your coverage
Request An Insurance Quote
We're People Centered
While online insurance companies claim to have you covered in an emergency, we believe the first step to getting our clients the right coverage is to meet you face to face, listen to your concerns, and formulate the right plan. Why do we think this is so important? Because in a time of crisis you need to talk to an agent who knows your family, your lifestyle, and your coverage.
- Whenever possible, we want to write our policies after meeting with you in person, not over the phone.
- All insurance claims are processed in-house for a quick, seamless, and hassle-free completion.
- All calls are answered by a person rather than a machine, and emails and voicemails are usually returned the same business day, often within an hour.
We're Community Driven
For over a century we’ve been a part of the community in Bright, ON. We take great pride in our 100% Canadian ownership and small town roots. We believe it’s the responsibility of local businesses to help communities thrive and we back our words with actions.
In 2015 we donated almost $25,000 in support of youth sports teams and charities. We’ve taken the initiative to implement our own programs like the John Hofstetter Memorial Scholarship.
How can North Blenheim Mutual Insurance help your organization?
Our digital sign is available to advertise your community message. Email email@example.com for details.
If you’re interested in receiving sponsorship for your community-based initiative, visit our community page for more information.