At North Blenheim Mutual, we've worked hard to develop a reputation for superior insurance claims service with personal concern. We offer claims service that's caring, fast, and fair.
What’s my first step after I’ve had a loss?
As soon as you can, contact one of our agents or our office.
During regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm), call us at 519-454-8661 or 1-800-665-6888
After hours please email email@example.com or contact your agent.
Start a Claim
What do I need to know about a property loss?
- Do make every effort to secure your property and prevent further loss. Notify the police if necessary.
- Do contact us with the following information:
- An address and telephone number where you can be contacted
- Record in as much detail as possible the loss event
- Your policy number
- Don't start any repairs without your agent evaluating the damage first
What do I need to know about an auto loss?
- Do call the police if necessary- get your responding officer’s name and badge number
- Do get as much of the following information as possible:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers, insurance companies and policy numbers of all parties involved, and witnesses
- Address and telephone number of the location of your vehicle, if towed
- Don't discuss blame with other the other party involved
- Don't be pressured into signing work orders at unfamiliar shops