The Choice Is Yours!
With so many options and changing laws, buying car insurance in Ontario can be confusing. In 2016 the Ontario government rolled out changes affecting your coverage. Whether it’s a car, motorcycle, or snowmobile, getting the best auto insurance underwritten by a company that will be there for you in a time of crisis is paramount. At North Blenheim Mutual Insurance, our commitment is to be there when our clients need us, whether that is noon or 8:00 p.m. in the evening, with personal and knowledgeable service.
Request An Auto Insurance Quote
We offer the following auto insurance coverage options:
- Emergency road service: Receive up to $50 towards towing and emergency services per incident on top of your regular auto club reimbursement, included with most policies — ask your agent for details.
- Protection Plus: Keeps your accident-free rating after your first at fault accident.
- Transportation replacement: Receive a replacement vehicle while yours is out of commission due to an insured loss.
- Car or travel trailer rentals: No need to buy daily insurance coverage when you rent a vehicle.
How can I save on my auto insurance?
- You have a clean driving record
- You have multiple vehicles with North Blenheim Mutual
- You’re 65 or older
- You’re receiving a pension
- You’re over 40 and own a snowmobile
- You’ve had auto insurance with North Blenheim Mutual for over three years