With so many options and changing laws, buying car insurance in Ontario can be confusing. The Ontario government recently rolled out changes affecting your coverage. Whether it’s a car, motorcycle, or snowmobile, getting the best auto insurance underwritten by a company that will be there for you in a time of crisis is paramount. At North Blenheim Mutual Insurance, our commitment is to be there when our clients need us, whether that is noon or 8:00 p.m. in the evening, with personal and knowledgeable service.
Request An Auto Insurance Quote
We offer the following auto insurance coverage options:
- Emergency road service: Receive up to $50 towards towing and emergency services per incident on top of your regular auto club reimbursement, included with most policies — ask your agent for details.
- Protection Plus: Keeps your accident-free rating after your first at fault accident.
- Transportation replacement: Receive a replacement vehicle while yours is out of commission due to an insured loss.
- Car or travel trailer rentals: No need to buy daily insurance coverage when you rent a vehicle.
How can I save on my auto insurance?
- You have a clean driving record
- You have multiple vehicles with North Blenheim Mutual
- You’re 65 or older
- You’re receiving a pension
- You’re over 40 and own a snowmobile
- You’ve had auto insurance with North Blenheim Mutual for over three years